IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
2. Please wait outside and stay quiet until a preceding student has finished recording.
3. Please do not talk and walk, keep your phone on silent mode during a recording session.
4. Please fill up your Programme form and bring it to your recording.
5. If you are not able to memorise your music, please bring your ORIGINAL ABRSM EXAM PIECE BOOK. Make sure you can perform your pieces without having to stop to turn the pages of your music.
6. Please bring the ORIGINAL BOOK for your own-choice piece unless chosen from the ORIGINAL EXAM PIECE BOOK.
7. Please follow our piano recital performance dress code:
Girls: knee-length or end-floor long dresses, proper rubber bottom leather shoes.
Boys: suit and tie, and proper rubber bottom leather shoes. No white socks please.
A formal school uniform will also be acceptable.
8. Please do not share your ABRSM remote-performance recording with anyone, especially on social media such as Facebook or Youtube; you will be disqualified.
9. Please bring your Photo ID, If you are taking Grade 6 practical exam and above.
10. The recording fee cannot be refunded or transferred as credit to other purposes.